Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Changing the we-retail project at the publisher instance and replicate another project

Level 2

Hello,

I want to change the landing page of the publisher from the default project to the new one I created, I have changed the target path on" Day CQ root mapping" and when I'm attempting to access the website via this link (localhost:4503//content/"proj_name"/us/en.html) its gives me a white screen

I have activated the "/content "
and publish the project

So what do I need to do to replicate my project and to be the landing page and the default one??!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @khaderMoh ,
As per your message I understand that on publisher it is redirecting properly to your page but it is giving you white screen.
Did you check if the code is deployed on publisher? If yes, did you see if the bundles are in installed state?
In First place if you navigate to publisher and not redirecting to your website's page please follow below thread that might be helpful
https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/configure-default-publish-...

Thanks,
Krishna

Level 2

Hi @krishna_sai 

I have checked the code deployment into the publish instance, and all the bundles were installed. Additionally, I have changed the Day CQ Root Mapping, and it is now redirecting me to the desired page. However, it is still not opening. Are there any other necessary changes that need to be made?

Community Advisor

Hi @khaderMoh is it happening only with this page or did you try checking another pages in publisher?
Did you check error.logs?

Level 2

Hi @krishna_sai ,

Nope, its happening in any new project or page, I got these errors in the publish instance error logs file:

*ERROR* [CM Event Dispatcher (Fire ConfigurationEvent: pid=org.apache.sling.jcr.resource.internal.JcrResourceResolverFactoryImpl)] org.apache.sling.discovery.oak bundle org.apache.sling.discovery.oak:1.2.22 (161)[org.apache.sling.discovery.oak.OakDiscoveryService(308)] : The updatedPropertyProvider method has thrown an exception (java.lang.NullPointerException)

*ERROR* [CM Event Dispatcher (Fire ConfigurationEvent: pid=org.apache.sling.jcr.resource.internal.JcrResourceResolverFactoryImpl)] com.adobe.cq.inbox.cq-inbox bundle com.adobe.cq.inbox.cq-inbox:1.2.4 (359)[com.adobe.cq.inbox.impl.omnisearch.InboxOmniSearchHandler(1711)] : The deactivate method has thrown an exception (java.lang.NullPointerException)
java.lang.NullPointerException: null

*ERROR* [CM Event Dispatcher (Fire ConfigurationEvent: pid=org.apache.sling.jcr.resource.internal.JcrResourceResolverFactoryImpl)] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.security.authentication.external.impl.ExternalLoginModule No IDP found with name 0654f74c177ec80b60f7922a9a6195cf. Will not be used for login.

*ERROR* [CM Event Dispatcher (Fire ConfigurationEvent: pid=org.apache.sling.jcr.resource.internal.JcrResourceResolverFactoryImpl)] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.security.authentication.external.impl.ExternalLoginModule No IDP found with name a9dea3b044e912071cbffd4839016d2e. Will not be used for login.

*ERROR* [Setup Initial Exporter Configuration] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.security.authentication.external.impl.ExternalLoginModule No IDP found with name 0654f74c177ec80b60f7922a9a6195cf. Will not be used for login.

*ERROR* [Setup Initial Exporter Configuration] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.security.authentication.external.impl.ExternalLoginModule No IDP found with name a9dea3b044e912071cbffd4839016d2e. Will not be used for login.

*ERROR* [CM Event Dispatcher (Fire ConfigurationEvent: pid=org.apache.sling.jcr.resource.internal.JcrResourceResolverFactoryImpl)] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.security.authentication.external.impl.ExternalLoginModule No IDP found with name 0654f74c177ec80b60f7922a9a6195cf. Will not be used for login.

*ERROR* [CM Event Dispatcher (Fire ConfigurationEvent: pid=org.apache.sling.jcr.resource.internal.JcrResourceResolverFactoryImpl)] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.security.authentication.external.impl.ExternalLoginModule No IDP found with name a9dea3b044e912071cbffd4839016d2e. Will not be used for login.

*INFO* [CM Event Dispatcher (Fire ConfigurationEvent: pid=org.apache.sling.jcr.resource.internal.JcrResourceResolverFactoryImpl)] com.adobe.aemds.formsmanager.adobe-aemds-formsanddocuments-core Service [com.adobe.aem.formsndocuments.handlers.FormsAndDocumentOmniSearchHandler,37798, [com.adobe.granite.omnisearch.spi.core.OmniSearchHandler]] ServiceEvent REGISTERED

*INFO* [CM Event Dispatcher (Fire ConfigurationEvent: pid=org.apache.sling.jcr.resource.internal.JcrResourceResolverFactoryImpl)] com.adobe.aemds.formsmanager.adobe-aemds-formsanddocuments-core Service [com.adobe.aem.formsndocuments.handlers.FDMOmniSearchHandler,37799, [com.adobe.granite.omnisearch.spi.core.OmniSearchHandler]] ServiceEvent REGISTERED

*ERROR* [sling-cq-polling-importer-2-myDataSource] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.security.authentication.external.impl.ExternalLoginModule No IDP found with name 0654f74c177ec80b60f7922a9a6195cf. Will not be used for login.

*ERROR* [sling-cq-polling-importer-2-myDataSource] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.security.authentication.external.impl.ExternalLoginModule No IDP found with name a9dea3b044e912071cbffd4839016d2e. Will not be used for login.

Level 1

Steve dgsgs for s the s s ft abstract background check a saw your email nit doet fegdfshr we are looking for someone