Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Changes done in component's HTML files from crxde lite not appearing on html pages on site with Cloud sdk local setup

Level 1

Hi there,

I am working on AEM cloud SDK locally. When I make any changes in the component's HTML files from CRXDE lite and try to see them on my site, they don't reflect. I always have to give a build to see the changes reflected in my site.

Note -: I can see dialog changes reflecting on the site, but not the HTML file changes inside the component.

My question is, Is it expected behavior with cloud SDK? how to get it fixed, cause it is more time-consuming to give build for a normal html changes to reflect on the site. 

Thanks,

Lokesh Tripathi

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @LokeshTripathi ,

There is no such limitation for local AEM SDK, we should be able to update HTL on the go. Try incognito window once or setting up the AEM instance again. 

BTW, what kind of project setup do you have, React/Angular?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @LokeshTripathi ,

There is no such limitation for local AEM SDK, we should be able to update HTL on the go. Try incognito window once or setting up the AEM instance again. 

BTW, what kind of project setup do you have, React/Angular?

Community Advisor

Hi,

what component are you using?

There is possibility that you have precompiled htl scripts.

Example

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/aem-as-cloud-page-componen... 

Arun Patidar