Highlighted

can't log in to local host

karlw37000147

14-08-2019

Hi,

When switching between branches i sometimes get an issue where i cant log in and the styling looks weird:

1813113_pastedImage_0.png

When i click sign in i get this url and this screen:

http://localhost:4502/libs/granite/core/content/login.html/j_security_check

1813114_pastedImage_1.png

When i checkout into the branch that was working before, i get these errors too so it's not a problem with my branch.

In the past i have fixed this issue by deleting the CRX and rebuilding but this can be a massive time sink and it would be great to stop this happening.

I cannot log into CRX i cannot access the sling logs or the config manager.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Karl

Replies

Highlighted

karlw37000147

14-08-2019

Thanks for the link but I can't get to any url on except localhost:4502 and localhost:4502/crx/de

when i do try to go to a different url, it just directs me back to the login screen.

Highlighted

Gaurav-Behl

MVP

14-08-2019

you mentioned that it happens only when you switch between code branches - can't you revert/fix your code? You probably have a wrong config that overwrites /apps/settings or authentication configs?

Highlighted

karlw37000147

15-08-2019

If i switch back into the branch that i was working on before it still doesn't work again.

So even if it is a config issue, there is something breaking it that is independent of the code i've changed

Highlighted

Gaurav-Behl

MVP

15-08-2019

Did you enable LDAP or external login integration or similar feature in the setup where you see this issue? If yes then that could be a pointer to debug further..

Highlighted

Gaurav-Behl

MVP

15-08-2019

You may check with "LDAP" or "Login" keyword in code/config files in your repo or under /apps/settings or in /system/console/configMgr