Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Can't load jquery ui resources in AEM 6.3

Level 2

I'm trying to get the resource /libs/clientlibs/granite/jquery-ui/resources/ui-bg_glass_75_dadada_1x400.png to load on my publish AEM 6.3 instances but every time I get errors like

8.05.2018 15:26:19.921 *INFO* [127.0.0.1 [1525811179908] GET /libs/clientlibs/granite/jquery-ui/resources/ui-bg_glass_75_dadada_1x400.png HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Resource /libs/clientlibs/granite/jquery-ui/resources/ui-bg_glass_75_dadada_1x400.png not found

Even If I do this:

slingRequest.getResourceResolver().getResource("/libs/clientlibs/granite/jquery-ui/resources/ui-bg_glass_75_dadada_1x400.png");

It always returns null. How am I supposed to be able to load jquery ui resources using the jquery ui provided from AEM?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The issue is with the permission in lib folder on publish instance.

make sure your user/service-user/CUG has read permission to /libs/clientlibs/granite/jquery-ui/resources/ui-bg_glass_75_dadada_1x400.png

by default following permission is set on publish for anonymous user

Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 1.04.07 AM.png

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The issue is with the permission in lib folder on publish instance.

make sure your user/service-user/CUG has read permission to /libs/clientlibs/granite/jquery-ui/resources/ui-bg_glass_75_dadada_1x400.png

by default following permission is set on publish for anonymous user

Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 1.04.07 AM.png

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Thanks, all I had to do was allow the read permission for the anonymous user on for /libs/clientlibs/granite/jquery-ui/resources on the publish instances and it worked.