Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Can aem forms add-on package be used for Production?

Level 2

The AEM Forms add-on which comes with adpative form features, can that be used for Adpative Forms use cases on a Production environment OR is it only for development purposes. What extra features does the AEM Forms licensed version offers?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi @khannapiyush36,

The answer is yes, the AEM Form add-on is absolutely a production-level add-on  However if you simply want to create Adaptive Forms, you don't need the add-on to do so. The AEM Forms add-on is mostly useful if you want to do advanced form/document/correspondance manipulation.

If you want more detailed information, I suggest you reach out to your Adobe sales contacts and ask them about the licensing details.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi @khannapiyush36,

The answer is yes, the AEM Form add-on is absolutely a production-level add-on  However if you simply want to create Adaptive Forms, you don't need the add-on to do so. The AEM Forms add-on is mostly useful if you want to do advanced form/document/correspondance manipulation.

If you want more detailed information, I suggest you reach out to your Adobe sales contacts and ask them about the licensing details.