Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

Build Error in AEM Wknd Project

Level 3

Could you please help me fix the build error on the below code?

https://github.com/vineetham123/aem-guides-wknd.git

branch : vineeth-first

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You have 2 errors:

1. The Servlet has a commented code that is not properly formatted. Either remove the comment or fix it following the JavaDoc spec

EstebanBustamante_0-1702315213882.png

2. The versions of your custom Node plugins are conflicting, you can simply go to your ui.frontEnd module, then run npm install, and this will show you if there are any additional issue. To me, that seems to fix everything, after that i was able to run mvn clean install without issues from the root folder.

EstebanBustamante_1-1702315455882.png

Hope this helps

Esteban Bustamante

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You have 2 errors:

1. The Servlet has a commented code that is not properly formatted. Either remove the comment or fix it following the JavaDoc spec

EstebanBustamante_0-1702315213882.png

2. The versions of your custom Node plugins are conflicting, you can simply go to your ui.frontEnd module, then run npm install, and this will show you if there are any additional issue. To me, that seems to fix everything, after that i was able to run mvn clean install without issues from the root folder.

EstebanBustamante_1-1702315455882.png

Hope this helps

Esteban Bustamante

Community Advisor

@vineetham123 ,

Can you please also post your build error log? This will help community members to understand the problem you are facing while building the project.