What could be the issue when a certain page is loading.. midway the browser hangs/freezes, and making the browser unusable. It does not allow us to to right-click and inspect. This is happening on a page where we have a component that loads content from an experience-fragment.
A page has a link which clicked opens a news tab loading content from an experience-fragment. This new page/tab freezes.
There are 2 Publishers with 6 dispatchers on IIS
There can be several things.. and we've checked thee below
Context hub is enabled, DTM is also but they resolve properly in the previous page (checked this though chrome > Inspect > Memory)
Checked dispatcher configuration and did not see anything
Even though the browser is frozen.. Memory keeps increasing for the browser (screenshot below)
Below are few pointers I could think of to further debug the problem.
1. What is the behaviour when the URL is accessed directly via publish ip? Thread dumps might give a better idea as to what's happening. Capture thread with top command output so you can identify the thread consuming CPU.  gives information on how to collect thread dumps with top command output.
2. Does the chrome network tab show any long pending requests which is consuming most of the time?
3. If issue is also reproducible on author, developer mode  can shed some light.
4. if the issue is only on the dispatcher end, web server logs might give out some information
5. if its totally a client side problem, capturing memory profiles  might help identify the cause