Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

basepage editable template picking components after all configuration but without their styles.

Level 3

I am using 6.5.9 AEM version and trying to create new basepage using editable template and after configuring policies, it starts showing components to add on template but when I add those component on template it appears without any styles even in preview mode.

But if I enable the same template which does not have component with styles and try to create page with that template it shows the components with all the styles on that page.

Can anyone please let me know what I might be missing, or there any configuration for styles/designs which I might have missed?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

I found that there was some config. missing from different package which was creating the issue.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Can you check if your are using differenct page resources if yes then check the misising

1. Clientlibs from page policy
  2. Overriden clieblibs of page componnet e.g. /apps/weretail/components/structure/page/customheaderlibs.html

Arun Patidar

Level 3

Hi Arun,

I checked that also, and there is no difference , also if I am creating a editable template under different folder name then it's working fine there, but not able to understand why it is not working under the folder name which I want to create.

Correct answer by
Level 3

I found that there was some config. missing from different package which was creating the issue.