Expand my Community achievements bar.

Author multiple images in author dialog with fileupload

Level 4

We have a requirement where we want to author multiple images from the author dialog (cq dialog) using fileupload (cq/gui/components/authoring/dialog/fileupload). What is the best approach to achieve this?

Thank you!

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @webdev91 ,

Same is referred here, please checkout this thread to get more information on multifield with fileupload resourcetype.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/cq-gui-components-authorin...

Hope this is useful.

Level 4

Hi @Mani_kumar_ 

Sorry for the confusion. It's not within multifield. Assume, I have two fileupload fields, one for uploading image for desktop and another one for mobile.

Thanks! 

Community Advisor

@webdev91 You could actually use multifield with an additional viewport dropdown to indentify images specific to view ports.

Level 4

Hi @Manu_Mathew_ 

I definitely liked that idea, but unfortunately, that still doesn't solve our problem. Please refer to the below screenshot. We have a complex hero banner, that's where we are authoring all those images.

webdev91_0-1668706153572.png

Thanks!

Community Advisor

@webdev91 Can you describe the problem you are facing and also could you share the dialog xml too.