Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Author Dispatcher - cannot add components to parsys

Level 10

Hello All,

on 6.5.11 and while via direct author access , one can add a component to the parsys and delete , via dispatcher the adding of component throws a console error at jquery js and about html  tags not properly closed 

When accessed via dispatcher , An error is seen in the log related to csrf only with dispatcher access - “empty csrf token rejecting “. Via dispatcher the adding of component to a parsys is a post that usually throws a 201 code but here throws a 301 via dispatcher . This occurs on we retail page as well or on a page with a parsys alone . In the dispatcher log I see a 301 at that POST method. 

Makes me believe it is dispatcher related issue. Not sure if anyone else faced this and has any ideas ? 
The instance consists of acs commons code but should not be the cause for the trouble on dispatcher alone as far as I can tell 

please let me know 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

managed to get to the root of it . It had to do with client headers not set appropriately 

thanks 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

managed to get to the root of it . It had to do with client headers not set appropriately 

thanks