Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Author Dispatcher - cannot add components to parsys

Level 10

Hello All,

on 6.5.11 and while via direct author access , one can add a component to the parsys and delete , via dispatcher the adding of component throws a console error at jquery js and about html  tags not properly closed 

When accessed via dispatcher , An error is seen in the log related to csrf only with dispatcher access - “empty csrf token rejecting “. Via dispatcher the adding of component to a parsys is a post that usually throws a 201 code but here throws a 301 via dispatcher . This occurs on we retail page as well or on a page with a parsys alone . In the dispatcher log I see a 301 at that POST method. 

Makes me believe it is dispatcher related issue. Not sure if anyone else faced this and has any ideas ? 
The instance consists of acs commons code but should not be the cause for the trouble on dispatcher alone as far as I can tell 

please let me know 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

managed to get to the root of it . It had to do with client headers not set appropriately 

thanks 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

managed to get to the root of it . It had to do with client headers not set appropriately 

thanks