Expand my Community achievements bar.

Author (4502) Session Timeout after making an anonymous GET request on Publish (4503)

Level 5

Version: AEM 6.0.0 SP3

I hope I phrased the title clearly enough... I had just started up a local author (on 4502) and local publish (on 4503), logged in to my author instance as admin and then loaded up the default content page for my publish instance (without logging in). As soon as I tabbed back to my author tab, I was logged out. I thought this was odd, so I logged in again. My session was fine until I went back to check a page on the Publish side and next action I took in Author again, I was logged out once more.

I double checked the Apache Jackrabbit Oak TokenConfiguration (org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.security.authentication.token.TokenConfigurationImpl) and it was set to 12 hours for both author and publish. Not really sure what's going on, this isn't normal and I don't believe I've run into this situation before.

Any help would be much appreciated, if anyone else has come across a similar situation.

It's worth noting that if I login as admin on 4503 as well, then my session doesn't timeout when making requests to author and publish simultaneously. Though if I logout on Publish again, the first anonymous request made, results in my author session timing out.

0 Replies