Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

at.js support for AEM/Adobe Target integration

Level 6

Currently we are uploading mbox.js in Adobe Target Cloud configuration in AEM. The adobe target library is upgraded to at.js. Does AEM support at.js to integrate with Adobe Target ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi 

As per the latest documentation, we can not do it.

Please have a look at the documentation:

Link:- https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/target/ov2/c_target-atjs-limitations.html

//The at.js library is not currently compatible with the embedded Adobe Target integration with Adobe Experience Manager (all versions). If you require this integration, we recommend that you use mbox.js and contact your Customer Success Manager or Consultant to discuss options. This functionality is planned for a future AEM release.

I hope this will help you.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi 

As per the latest documentation, we can not do it.

Please have a look at the documentation:

Link:- https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/target/ov2/c_target-atjs-limitations.html

//The at.js library is not currently compatible with the embedded Adobe Target integration with Adobe Experience Manager (all versions). If you require this integration, we recommend that you use mbox.js and contact your Customer Success Manager or Consultant to discuss options. This functionality is planned for a future AEM release.

I hope this will help you.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Has this answer changed with AEM 6.3 SP1? Some of the Solutions Integration documentation for 6.3 indicates that at.js can now be chosen as an option, but the documentation for "Developing for Targeted Content" only refers to mbox.js. Shouldn't that page be updated to reflect how to develop for at.js?

Developing for Targeted Content

Level 4

Like @sixtrojans, I also am interested to know if the situation has changes for AEM 6.3 SP1?