Expand my Community achievements bar.

Assets with size 300MB not coming on publish environment

Level 3

Hi All,

I have published a zip files with 300Mb+ size which i am not able to see on published page. Do we have to configure size limit anywhere to render it correctly on page? We have also implemented dispatcher and varnish caching mechanism.

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

@AK86 The limit is much higher ~2GB, so there must be something else. Do you see any error while publishing, are you replicating it via pkg mgr or publishing it via console?

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/assets/managing/managing-video-assets....

Level 3

Hi Mayank,

The file has been replicated through console. I can see the file got published however i am not able to see on actual live site. May be something blocking in between caching mechanism. 

Employee Advisor

@AK86 Flush the dispatcher cache once. Or try accessing the publish directly without disp

Community Advisor

Hi,

Can you check if you have file on publish instance.

It may be possible that you will not see the file immediately when accessing from browser because of asset size loading delay.

Arun Patidar

Level 3

Hi Arun,

As you rightly said I already checked that. Now only thing is its not visible on live site. Checking further on dispatcher and varnish if anything configured there.