Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Asset share commons - search results proxy component not working

Level 2

Hi All,

I am working on the asset share commons project and created an own search template similar to asset share commons search type template and changed the sling resource type to project specific search page which has a slingResourceSuperType of asset share commons search page. I have authored the search results component on the page which again is project specific which has slingResourceSuperType of asset share commons results component. But on the page the search feature is not working properly on higher environments. But same page and template works in local instance. I am seeing RecursionTooDeep exception for the results component. Can anybody help on this issue ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

The "RecursionTooDeep" exception typically occurs when there is a cyclic dependency or infinite loop in the component hierarchy. Review the component hierarchy, check for circular dependencies.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

The "RecursionTooDeep" exception typically occurs when there is a cyclic dependency or infinite loop in the component hierarchy. Review the component hierarchy, check for circular dependencies.

Community Advisor

Hi @ayush_aem ,

There may be an issue with the component hierarchy or recursive rendering. To address this issue, you can consider the following steps:

1. Ensure that the component hierarchy is correctly structured and does not lead to infinite recursion. Check if there are any circular references or incorrect nesting of components within the search results component.

2. Review the configurations and properties of the asset share commons results component. Confirm that it is properly configured and does not contain any configurations that could cause excessive recursion.

3. Validate the resource types and inheritance hierarchy of your custom components. Make sure they are correctly defined and inherited from the asset share commons components.

4. Review the logs and error messages in the higher environments to gather more information about the specific cause of the RecursionTooDeep exception. This can help narrow down the root cause.