Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Asset move/delete button functionalities customization

Level 2

Hi,

We have a requirement to perform few operations on the asset metadata when move/delete action is triggered in touch UI. To achieve these, we will have to overlay a few OOTB JS functions and have them call a custom servlet on the move/delete action.

Based on my initial assessment.

• For asset move action, there is a need to tweak the below JS. (Not 100% sure.)
    /libs/dam/gui/coral/components/admin/moveassetwizard/clientlibs/js/wizard.js
  • I didn't find any exact JS in the JCR for the asset delete action.

AEM 6.3 is being used in our project.

Really appreciate the help here.

Thanks,

Hemanth

Reference: DAM admin delete button functionality customization

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi,

/libs/dam/gui/coral/components/admin/clientlibs/actions/js/delete.js is the js invoked when delete operation is performed on the asset.

As you have mentioned, you can make the changes you have mentioned here and it should work.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi,

/libs/dam/gui/coral/components/admin/clientlibs/actions/js/delete.js is the js invoked when delete operation is performed on the asset.

As you have mentioned, you can make the changes you have mentioned here and it should work.

Level 2

Even I need some help for the same use case in sites page deletion, I am finding difficult to find where exactly the functionalities written for site page deletion. Please help me to resolve