Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Are "Day CQ HTML Library Manager" and "Day Commons HTTP Client 3.1" mandatory while setting up a new author instance?

Level 9

Hi All,

I did go through these configurations in the felix console, but could not understand much.

Any detailed explanation on this will be helpful.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Most of the configurations in the Felix Console are required for AEM To work properly. Unless you are following a specific document that tells you what to do in order to perform a use case, i recommend not modifying these values. 

An example of modifying a configuration in the felix console in order to perform an AEM use case can be found in this community article: 

Querying Adobe Experience Manager 6 data using the Sling getServiceResourceResolver method

But as I mentioned - unless you are following an article to perform a use case - i would not modify any configuration. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Most of the configurations in the Felix Console are required for AEM To work properly. Unless you are following a specific document that tells you what to do in order to perform a use case, i recommend not modifying these values. 

An example of modifying a configuration in the felix console in order to perform an AEM use case can be found in this community article: 

Querying Adobe Experience Manager 6 data using the Sling getServiceResourceResolver method

But as I mentioned - unless you are following an article to perform a use case - i would not modify any configuration. 

Employee Advisor

What are the reasons you want to change these bundles/services?

Jörg