Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Are "Day CQ HTML Library Manager" and "Day Commons HTTP Client 3.1" mandatory while setting up a new author instance?

Level 9

Hi All,

I did go through these configurations in the felix console, but could not understand much.

Any detailed explanation on this will be helpful.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Most of the configurations in the Felix Console are required for AEM To work properly. Unless you are following a specific document that tells you what to do in order to perform a use case, i recommend not modifying these values. 

An example of modifying a configuration in the felix console in order to perform an AEM use case can be found in this community article: 

Querying Adobe Experience Manager 6 data using the Sling getServiceResourceResolver method

But as I mentioned - unless you are following an article to perform a use case - i would not modify any configuration. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Most of the configurations in the Felix Console are required for AEM To work properly. Unless you are following a specific document that tells you what to do in order to perform a use case, i recommend not modifying these values. 

An example of modifying a configuration in the felix console in order to perform an AEM use case can be found in this community article: 

Querying Adobe Experience Manager 6 data using the Sling getServiceResourceResolver method

But as I mentioned - unless you are following an article to perform a use case - i would not modify any configuration. 

Employee Advisor

What are the reasons you want to change these bundles/services?

Jörg