Expand my Community achievements bar.

Approaching Jury Duty with Experience Strategy: Evaluating Moments as an Experience Designer | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

Approaching Jury Duty with Experience Strategy: Evaluating Moments as an Experience Designer by Bounteous

Abstract

Experience designers are curious people. I came to experience design by way of marketing research, because I’ve always been a curious person with an interest in creating things. As a toddler, I’m sure I played with the shape orbs putting circles, triangles, and squares into their respective slots. I loved the hidden picture puzzles in Highlights magazine. For a while, I was addicted to the sliding tile games where just one space was missing. And, I’d crush it solving puzzles on Survivor if it didn’t include the always-being-hungry or athletics parts. Puzzles are my jam.

So, while I’ve worn many different hats over my career, when I found experience design, I knew I’d really found my calling. Unpacking the complexities–the puzzles–of my clients’ business problems and getting to those “ah-ha” simplifying, joy-inducing solutions is as exciting and rewarding as finishing the puzzles of my childhood… maybe even more. Even better, today I have the pleasure of using tools and tactics like workshops and interviews and journey mapping to get to solutions with my clients.

Read Full Blog

Approaching Jury Duty with Experience Strategy: Evaluating Moments as an Experience Designer

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies