Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

An error occurred while calculating the baseline: The baselining plugin detected versioning errors

Level 9

I downloaded the wknd tutorial for git. This compiles and installs ok (once pom is edited to fix the M1 node version issue).  

Following this tutorial, I created a new component:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/getting-started-wknd-tutorial-devel...

However, when I try to build, I get 

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal biz.aQute.bnd:bnd-baseline-maven-plugin:5.1.2:baseline (baseline) on project aem-guides-wknd.core: An error occurred while calculating the baseline: The baselining plugin detected versioning errors -> [Help 1]

I also notice:

[ERROR] Baseline mismatch for package com.adobe.aem.guides.wknd.core.models, MINOR change. Current is 2.0.0, repo is 2.0.0, suggest 2.1.0 or -

Any idea how to fix?  how do I bump this version number? It doesn't seem to be defined in the core pom.xml nor the root pom.xml

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Ok, from the error message, I did a full text search on the contents of the entire source for "2.0.0", and found that core/src/main/java/come/adobe/aem/guides/wknd/core/models/package-info.java contains 

@version("2.0.0")

I increased this to 2.1.0.

Now it builds without error

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Ok, from the error message, I did a full text search on the contents of the entire source for "2.0.0", and found that core/src/main/java/come/adobe/aem/guides/wknd/core/models/package-info.java contains 

@version("2.0.0")

I increased this to 2.1.0.

Now it builds without error

Level 1

my version is 2.1.0 ,but its also report issue