Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

After SAML login "/content" is added in the URL.

Community Advisor

I am trying to add CUG through SAML login for a portion of my website. 

The login is working fine in author. But, when in publisher with dispatcher , I am getting 404 after I login.

I can notice after login "/content" is added to the URL , which should not be present.

Do I need to write a new dispatcher rule for this or change something in the OSGi configuration of Granite SAML authenticator , I already have internal redirect to change /content to /. 

Also, after it shows 404 , and I try to go to a protected page, it works fine after login. The issue only exists at the first time of logging in.

Can anyone please help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi ,

Here are 2 things

1) ACS callback URL is not a shot URL  OR

2) Dispatcher is modifying your ACS URL-Short URL with rewrite rules.

So dispatcher side need to write -RULE    [PT,L] 

Thanks,

nani.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Anmol_Bhardwaj 

Could you please let know the

• "Path", "Default Redirect" and "ACS URL" property that you have set on SAML config (If possible, share the screenshot of your SAML config)
  • Path on which CUG is enabled. 

Community Advisor

Hi @Vijayalakshmi_S ,

I have not used Granite SAML authenticator config.

We have used AEM CUG, and configured login page with Granite Login Authentication Service. 

So don't have any Default Redirect and ACS URL, just have content/wknd/en/login: content/wknd/en/home,

like this.

path on which CUG enabled : /content/wknd/en/home and child pages of home.

This is working fine in author, when I login it redirects me to the page / deep link within hierarchy where I want to go, but with dispatcher, it redirects to the right url, but with a /content added to the url and hence throws a 404.

The thing is , dispatcher is configured to shorten URL and rewrite /content to /, but just in this scenario where I login , it is not shortening.

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi ,

Here are 2 things

1) ACS callback URL is not a shot URL  OR

2) Dispatcher is modifying your ACS URL-Short URL with rewrite rules.

So dispatcher side need to write -RULE    [PT,L] 

Thanks,

nani.