Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Page.js not updating after clientlib change

Level 2

I created a library that I only want to be loaded in authoring/editor environments.

categories="[core.wcm.components.carousel.editor.overlay.v1,cq.authoring.editor.hook]"
      dependencies="[cq.authoring.editor.core]"

Initially I can see the code being added to page.js when rendering the authoring page. 
But then when I updated just the code of the library I can still see the old code in page.js.
If I checked the clientlib code in crx/de, I can see it deployed successfully, and the new code is there. 

So only the page.js file is somehow stuck on old version.

I am only having this issue in our test environment. Locally any updates are right away present. 

I tried visiting 
"https://myenvironmenturl.net"/libs/granite/ui/content/dumplibs.rebuild.html
but there I get 
Resource at '/libs/granite/ui/content/dumplibs.rebuild.html' not found: No resource found
so I am not sure why. 

Also shouldn't the rebuild just happen automatically? It that even the problem?

I also tried change the categories to v2 like this, but with no success.
categories="[core.wcm.components.carousel.editor.overlay.v2,cq.authoring.editor.hook]"

Any hints as to how to progress?

I also tried rendering it just from the component itself using 
<sly
    data-sly-use.clientLib="/libs/granite/sightly/templates/clientlib.html"
    data-sly-test="${wcmmode.preview || wcmmode.edit}"
    data-sly-call="${clientlib.js @ categories = ['threedigital.carousel.overlay.v1']}"
/>
but my code is using "Granite.author.editables" which seems to not have any editabl word differently when not used in page.js context.
0 Replies