Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEP Web SDK | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

AEP Web SDK by PedroMonjo

Abstract

AEP Web SDK
The Adobe Experience Platform Web SDK was introduced some time ago. I do not remember exactly when, but I have not had the time to work with it until very recently. Now that I have finally started to get my hands dirty with it, I will start writing about it. However, before I get into the how, I want to start with the why and the what.

The origin
While there are multiple reasons why Adobe developed this new library, I would highlight two: simplify the deployment of code and the advent of the Adobe Experience Platform (AEP).

Simplification
The Adobe Experience Cloud (AEC) has been based on acquisitions. From Omniture more than 10 years ago to Marketo just over 2 years ago. Even these acquired companies came with their own baggage of acquisitions, like Touch Clarity. The obvious consequence was that each product was developed in isolation, with its own JavaScript library and edge servers.

Read Full Blog

AEP Web SDK

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies