Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM6 upgrade. Oak

Level 1

Hello

I have upgraded my cq instance to AEM6 according to instructions, I have also installed Service Pack 2 and hotfix 6316.

When I try to get jcr:data property of node, I got exception

java.lang.IllegalStateException: String is too long: 2318850473248389347
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.segment.Segment.loadString(Segment.java:362)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.segment.Segment.readString(Segment.java:329)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.segment.Segment.readString(Segment.java:323)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.segment.SegmentPropertyState.getValue(SegmentPropertyState.java:167)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.segment.SegmentPropertyState.getValue(SegmentPropertyState.java:158)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.value.ValueImpl.getValue(ValueImpl.java:381)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.value.ValueImpl.getOakString(ValueImpl.java:144)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.value.ValueImpl.getString(ValueImpl.java:287)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.session.PropertyImpl.getString(PropertyImpl.java:259)

I also have clear AEM6 instance and this problem is not reproduced on this instance.

This problem looks like OAK-2294, but as I said, I have installed hotfix 6316.

Thanks,

Denis

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Denis,

I do not see any relation with OAK-2294.  It seems for some reason it is retrieving a BINARY property as a String.  So there is hight probability you might have wrong index defnition. Can you attach http://localhost:4502/oak:index.-1.json or file an issue with daycare providing [1].

[1]

output of http://localhost:4502/oak:index.-1.json

all the log file

debug of org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.query

Thanks,

Sham

Level 1

I have compared oak indexes of two instances(upgraded instance and 'clear' instance), they are the same, but issue is still reproduced on upgraded instance(and is not reproduced on another one)

Correct answer by
Level 10