Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM6 - Dynamic Tag Manager Configuration

Former Community Member

I'm trying to test the AEM6-Dynamic Tag Manager integration, but cannot figure out how to connect the two. In the Cloud Services Configuration for DTM, it asks for an API token. Where can I find that? I tried pulling the 20ish character identifier off the embed code provided in DTM, but that doesn't seem to allow AEM to connect.

What am I missing here?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Ryan,

You will need to request your API token via Client Care. At the moment, this is only available via the account settings for internal users; however, this will be provided via the accounts settings for external users as well in an upcoming release. Keep an eye on release notes here for information on this change.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Anna

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 8

Hi Ryan,

the API token is obtained from the edit page of your DTM account: https://dtm.adobe.com/account/edit

Is that the one you used? (sounds like it)

scott

Former Community Member

I don't have an API key on that page; just my name, title, phone number, email address, time zone, and password. Could there be some kind of permission or upgrade issue with our DTM account?

Level 8

I don't know but I'll try and find out why. In the mean time, perhaps you could contact customer support.

scott

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Ryan,

You will need to request your API token via Client Care. At the moment, this is only available via the account settings for internal users; however, this will be provided via the accounts settings for external users as well in an upcoming release. Keep an eye on release notes here for information on this change.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Anna