Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM6.5 JavaScript error "cannot read property" on browser console

Level 8

Hi,

I am getting the below  console error for MIME type ('text/html') is not a supported. Could you please provide input as how could I resolve it.

Capture.PNG

1>StoreMgr undefined:- script from location :- /libs/cq/personalization/widgets.min.js

Capture3.PNG

2>Namespace undefined:- script from location /libs/cq/analytics/widgets.min.js

Capture2.PNG

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8
When I added the rule in dispatcher the errors got resolved /0002 { /type "allow" /url "/etc.clientlibs/*" }

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

I think you might not have permissions to read these javascripts and hence the server might be responding with 404/403 error HTML. And that is why the browser is complaining about the mimetype as error pages have text/html mimetype. Try to access these URLs directly from the browser and see if you are getting 404 or 403 error pages. If yes then check whether the current user has permissions to these libraries or not.  

Community Advisor

Its really hard to know whats going on just from the above information. I would try below:

1. Try in incognito or different browser and see if it occurs. Sometimes, browser plugins may cause this issue

2. tail the error log and see if you can get more info.

Thanks,

Singaiah

Correct answer by
Level 8
When I added the rule in dispatcher the errors got resolved /0002 { /type "allow" /url "/etc.clientlibs/*" }