In AEM 6.4 with service pack 6(AEM 6.4.6) images getting stored in a separate nodes when we use image fields inside multifield where as it's not working in 6.4 version, in SP6 Adobe has fixed it. But multifield delete functionality is not working, it doesn't removing the node properly. Find below image for reference,
Here I have deleted the first element of multifield and submitted the dialog. Instead of removing item0 and renaming the other nodes, it just rearranged the nodes and moved the form fields to item0 except image field values.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create component with composite multifield which has image fields.
2. Drag & Drop in page and author the component with image and other fields.
3. Check the multifield nodes created under the component node in the parsys.
4. Now open the dialog and remove an item from the dialog.
5. Check for the multifield nodes, i will re arranged instead of removing.