Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM6.3 Touch ui (coral)dialog does not come up with cq:page is present under /etc/project/report

Level 8

Hi,

We are created few cq:page under /etc/project/report with cq:PageContent having

sling:resourceType  String cq/reporting/components/reportpage

The classic dialog works here with no issues ,but when we use touch ui dialog it does not show. But when i copy the same page under /content

the touch ui works.

Any inputs as how to make the touch ui dialog to come under /etc/project/report

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Repository Restructuring could be one of the reason.

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Common Repository Restructuring in AEM 6.4

Why don't you move reports outside etc?

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Repository Restructuring could be one of the reason.

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Common Repository Restructuring in AEM 6.4

Why don't you move reports outside etc?

Arun Patidar

Employee Advisor

I believe repository restructuring was done in AEM 6.4. So, it should not affect anything on 6.3

Do you see the same behavior when trying to load an OOTB report under "/etc/reports" ?

Also, how are you trying to open the reports in Touch UI? Can you share the steps?

Level 8

I am currently using the below url to open the existing reports which works in classic ui and for touch ui the dialog does not come up

http://hostname:4502/editor.html//etc/project/report/requiredreport.html

The same behavior when i use any ootb using http://hostname:4502/editor.html//etc/report/existingreport.html

I see that there is no touch ui dialog present ootb may be that is reasom it does not work.

But for the custom reports we want touch ui dialog to be present but does not work.

Any inputs on this

Level 4

Why do you have pages under that JCR branch as opposed to under /conent?

Level 8

Hi ,

I don't have a reason for now as why it is present. But how could we make touch ui dialogs to come up under /etc/report??