Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM6.3 cq:hideOnEdit is not working for reference dialog path (Page Property Dialog)

Level 6

Hi,

I am facing issue in Page Property. retirement is we have to hide name field from Page Properties.

I have used cq:hideOnEdit="{Boolean}true : which is working within a Dialog, (Customizing Views of Page Properties )

But if I reference the Basic tab dialog to other Page property dialog for dialog for reusing or Dialog refactoring, in that case cq:hideOnEdit is not working

1763314_pastedImage_1.png

Means In this above case, the Page Property dialog which has the path reference for Basic tab -- to tab_basic_touch tab cq:hideOnEdit is not working.

Did anyone faced the same issue in AEM6.3.0?

or Please suggest me the solution for hiding the the particular name field.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

It does work, for example

Page supertype - /libs/wcm/foundation/components/page

Dialog - /libs/wcm/foundation/components/page/cq:dialog/content/items/tabs/items/basic

Reference dialog - /libs/foundation/components/page/cq:dialog/content/items/tabs/items/basic

And if you edit page properties, there you would not see option to edit page name.

/libs/foundation/components/page/cq:dialog/content/items/tabs/items/basic/items/column/items/title/items/pagename

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

It does work, for example

Page supertype - /libs/wcm/foundation/components/page

Dialog - /libs/wcm/foundation/components/page/cq:dialog/content/items/tabs/items/basic

Reference dialog - /libs/foundation/components/page/cq:dialog/content/items/tabs/items/basic

And if you edit page properties, there you would not see option to edit page name.

/libs/foundation/components/page/cq:dialog/content/items/tabs/items/basic/items/column/items/title/items/pagename

Arun Patidar