Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

SSO Logout with multiple sites in AEM 6.3

Level 4

Hi Team,

We have a requirement where in we have multiple sites and each site have there own logout link.

Now when we logged into all the three sites in one browser in multiple tabs and click on logout button on one site then we should get logged out from other two sites as well.

Can we achieve this?

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This should be possible if you want to use one logout link. For multiple logout links, you have to separate the context and configure multiple instances of SAML handler and they would use different cookies/sessions.

You can always write a custom authentication[1] handler but I don't think that is valid use case and might lead to issues later.

[1] Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating a Custom Authentication Handler for Adobe Experience Manage...

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This should be possible if you want to use one logout link. For multiple logout links, you have to separate the context and configure multiple instances of SAML handler and they would use different cookies/sessions.

You can always write a custom authentication[1] handler but I don't think that is valid use case and might lead to issues later.

[1] Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating a Custom Authentication Handler for Adobe Experience Manage...