Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

AEM sites showing blank pages after adding core components package

Level 2

Hello @All
I have added a core components package on my AEM instance from  

https://github.com/adobe/aem-core-wcm-components/releases/tag/core.wcm.components.reactor-2.17.8
after successful installation of package I am getting all my sites pages blank . 
what is the solution for this ?

Any help appreaicted 

Thank you .

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @smitakagwade 

Any error you getting in logs?

and also check all of your OSGi bundles to make sure there is no bundle turned off.

Thanks

Dipti

Level 2

Hello @Dipti_Chauhan ,
Where I need to check the errors in error.log?
and yes all bundles enabled on my instance.
Thank you.

Level 2

All bundles are activated on my instance 
which file I need to check?

Level 2

Hello @Dipti_Chauhan ,

I have few errors in my log file ,
I am new to AEM and not getting this errors

Unresolved requirements: [[com.adobe.cq.core.wcm.components.core [579](R 579.7)] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=com.day.cq.wcm.api)(version>=1.28.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))])
Unable to resolve com.adobe.cq.sample.we.retail.core [581](R 581.0): missing requirement [com.adobe.cq.sample.we.retail.core [581](R 581.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=com.adobe.cq.wcm.core.components.models)(version>=12.6.0)(!(version>=13.0.0))) 
: Unable to resolve com.adobe.cq.core.wcm.components.extensions.amp [592](R 592.0): missing requirement [com.adobe.cq.core.wcm.components.extensions.amp [592](R 592.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=com.day.cq.wcm.api)(version>=1.28.0)(!(version>=2.0.0))) 
rg.apache.sling.servlets.resolver.internal.SlingServletResolver Calling the error handler resulted in an error
org.apache.sling.api.scripting.ScriptEvaluationException:

com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.WCMDeveloperModeFilter Error during include of SlingRequestPathInfo: path='/content/we-retail/language-masters/en/jcr:content', selectorString='null', extension='html', suffix='null'

Thank you for your help