Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEM 6.5 TokenUtil Deprecated

Level 4

Hello All, The TokenUtil class (TokenUtil (The Adobe AEM Quickstart and Web Application.) ) is deprecated in AEM 6.5 . What is the alternate method to create AuthenticationInfo objects. In the documentation it says "use Oak 1.7.8 or newer external IDP instead". But its not quite clear. Have anyone tried the alternate approach. Please give any pointers.

Regards,

Anand

5 Replies

Level 4

Are there any working examples? The example on docs page isn't clear.

We are using something like this

AuthenticationInfo authinfo = TokenUtil.createCredentials(request, response, this.repository, userId, true);

but need to update to AEM 6.5

Level 1

Did you find solution for that issue? i have the same issue. Authentication is all done by other IDP, need to create AuthenticationInfo objects.

Level 4

No @srinivas_cherlamcherla , for now we are using the deprecated method on AEM 6.5 (is in our backlog to refactor).

tokenutil1.png

Level 2

Hi For my instance aem 6.5 Authontication info object is not crested , I need to add any config to used deprecated code ?