Highlighted

AEM Search

bilala23933647

09-09-2019

Dear Members,

My search is fetching me relevant results but when I search for a specific page(by searching the exact page title) It shows it in the 11th position. I want to show it as my first result(if the search query matches the jcr:title or asset jcr:content/metadata/jcr:title).

Here is my xpath query :

(/jcr:root/content/mySite/sites/en-us//element(*, cq:Page)[(not(jcr:content/@isNotSearchable)) and (jcr:contains(., 'My Test Page'))] | /jcr:root/content/dam/mySite/en_us/domain//element(*, dam:Asset)[(jcr:content/metadata/@mySite:assetGated != 'yes') and (jcr:contains(., 'My Test Page'))])

I'm using AEM6.4.4.

Any input would be appreciated,

Many Thanks in Advance!

Replies

Highlighted

bilala23933647

09-09-2019

Thanks a lot, Arun. Much appreciate your quick response. I have tried adding order by @jcr:title but it didn't work, shows the results in the same order

Highlighted

hamidk92094312

Employee

09-09-2019

Can you verify if the same query written in SQL2 would output the results with proper ordering ? Is this isolated to XPATH ?

Highlighted

bilala23933647

10-09-2019

Thanks a lot for the valuable suggestion. I have added boost property for jcr:title but the results appeared in the same order I

When I add a property/node in my custom index, then it takes a lot of time to re-index. Any suggestion to make the reindexing go any quicker ? Many Thanks in advance!

Highlighted

Jörg_Hoh

Employee

11-09-2019

Out-of-band indexing is an admin task, which loads the system. That is not a task you want a random author to trigger if he wants to change some parameter of site search indexing (e.g. adding synonyms or boost a certain keyword).