Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

AEM Query Builder Issue

Level 3

Hello All, 

I am trying to run the query to get the list of pages that contains a specific tag.

When I run the query in the debugger it looks fine whereas in actual serviceimpl it is returning 0 values.

what could be the reason?

Also, I have created a service user for our resource resolver.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

@sateeshreddy Do make sure that the service user has proper permissions ( /etc/tags node if using AEM 6.3 or /content/cq:tags if using AEM 6.4+). Also, can you please share the code snippet to help us help you further.

Regards

Ayush

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

@sateeshreddy Do make sure that the service user has proper permissions ( /etc/tags node if using AEM 6.3 or /content/cq:tags if using AEM 6.4+). Also, can you please share the code snippet to help us help you further.

Regards

Ayush

Community Advisor

Hello @sateeshreddy 

Please verify the permissions of the service user on:

- Pages

- Tags

Aanchal Sikka

Level 2

@sateeshreddy You need to check permission on http://localhost:4502/useradmin , and make sure your service user have appropriate permission for the nodes to read, modify etc.

If it is not, then you have to check mark true, search your service user and select and then just check mark true that what node you want to access( read, modify etc.) and save it(save button is just below the properties tab). Hope this will work. 
Thanks