Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

Multifield sightly compilations Error

Level 2

Hi Team ,

I'm new to AEM. Trying to create one multifield component. But when I'm drag and drop the component through an error. Please Advice what could be the issue.

Attached required files and screenshots :

Moorthi_MSD_0-1688480218753.png

Moorthi_MSD_1-1688480324534.png

Moorthi_MSD_2-1688480634250.png

Thanks in Advance ! 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

That means your bundle may not be running with the latest version of it due the AuthorBooks model is not present in that bundle, can you try to delete the bundle and redeploy the code?

Esteban Bustamante

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

The error indicates that your Model is not found (resolved), can you please check in the bundles console http://localhost:4502/system/console/bundles if your bundle is in Active state? 

Esteban Bustamante

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

That means your bundle may not be running with the latest version of it due the AuthorBooks model is not present in that bundle, can you try to delete the bundle and redeploy the code?

Esteban Bustamante

Level 2

@EstebanBustamante Resolved Thank you ! The same steps i was performed earlier but no luck. This time it got fixed. But wanted to know the root cause.  

Community Advisor

Sometimes when you are working locally the bundle may not update because the maven artifact does not vary, it is not frequent but I have faced this a couple of times as well, but it only happens on local development when you deploy multiple times with the same artifact version.

Esteban Bustamante