Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM Project with Archetype 26 | AEM 6.4 | Adobe Experience Manager

Level 6

I have Create a new AEM Project with Archetype 26 and i faced the below issue and resolve it. Please follow the step below for the setup a new project.

1. Setup Java 11(Recommended)
2. Setup AEM 6.5 Instance. Once AEM is setup then installed the "aem-service-pkg-6.5.4.zip" service package.
3. Create a new Project structure using the below command:
mvn -B archetype:generate -D archetypeGroupId=com.adobe.aem -D archetypeArtifactId=aem-project-archetype -D archetypeVersion=26 -D appTitle="My Project" -D appId="myproject" -D groupId="com.myproject.aem" -D artifactId="myproject-aem-project" -D version="0.0.1-SNAPSHOT" -D aemVersion="6.5.4" -D includeDispatcherConfig=n -D includeExamples=n
Whenever run the above command getting below error while creating a project structure with dispatcher modules.

ERROR : Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:3.1.2:generate (default-cli) on project standalone-pom: java.nio.file.FileSystemException: Project path(Example: /Myproject/): A required privilege is not held by the client. -> [Help 1]
4. To fix the above error i have not included dispatcher modules by adding "includeDispatcherConfig=n" parameter in command, So remove this from command and run.

5. Project structure got created successfully as per the below.

kchaurasiya_0-1622540861219.png

6. Run the command(mvn clean install) to build the project

7. Build is successful. 

0 Replies