Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM login is not working | Error org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/spi/security/authentication/AbstractLoginModule

Level 4

Hi Team ,

Can anyone help me to resolve server access issue ?. AEM server is up but not able to access any portal of AEM.

sanketd27011989_0-1673435728461.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi @sanketd27011989 ,

This error message suggests that there is an issue with the AEM login process, specifically with the Apache Jackrabbit Oak component that is responsible for handling authentication. This could be caused by a number of issues, such as a configuration problem with the login module, or a problem with the Oak component itself.

You should check the error logs to see if there are any more specific error messages or stack traces that can provide more information about the problem. Additionally, you may want to check the configuration of the AEM instance to ensure that the login module is properly configured and that the Oak component is up to date.

It's also possible that there is an issue with the dependencies, check if you have the correct version of the Oak component and Jackrabbit.

I would suggest creating a new vanilla instance and observing each step forward carefully to identify the root cause.

Thanks,

Ravi Joshi

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi @sanketd27011989 ,

This error message suggests that there is an issue with the AEM login process, specifically with the Apache Jackrabbit Oak component that is responsible for handling authentication. This could be caused by a number of issues, such as a configuration problem with the login module, or a problem with the Oak component itself.

You should check the error logs to see if there are any more specific error messages or stack traces that can provide more information about the problem. Additionally, you may want to check the configuration of the AEM instance to ensure that the login module is properly configured and that the Oak component is up to date.

It's also possible that there is an issue with the dependencies, check if you have the correct version of the Oak component and Jackrabbit.

I would suggest creating a new vanilla instance and observing each step forward carefully to identify the root cause.

Thanks,

Ravi Joshi

Community Advisor

Hi @sanketd27011989 

Can you try logging in from system console http://localhost:4502/system/console and check the status of the bundles?

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Kiran Vedantam.

Employee Advisor

Which AEM version is this? What Java version are you using?