www.abc.com/my/en.html This page is indexed and www.abc.com.my is not indexed in sitemap. I have used rel="canonical" in the link attribute. If I have added some attribute in www.abc.com/my/en.html that will automatically come in www.abc.com.my am I correct?
Is there anything mandatory for country domain names that should be pointing to a with .html URL? Example www.abc.com.my and www.abc.com/my/en.html What is the best practice w.r.t. search engine optimization (SEO)?
There is an OSGi Configuration in Felix console named "Apache Sling Content
Disposition Filter" which controls Content Disposition for different mime types based on the path
Hi Keerthi ,
You can explore like
1. how to get user details who initiate workflow.
2. try to send mail using custom workflow
3. create node/property in page
4. content approval process
5. create package inside workflow execute method
6. get page content details
7. update asset metadata / add new pr...
Please check your scheduler with
1. cron expression is correct or not or add default one for testing
2. please status in Felix console active or not.
3. Check dependent services are active or satisfied state.
4. Put some logs to validate initialization.
Hi Sanjay ,
You can go with below approaches to compare or find count number of pages
1. Query builder
2. Site admin - parent page - count
3. Query debugger - localhost:4502/libs/cq/search/content/querydebug.html
4. download package and compare content using beyond compare tool.