Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEM integration with Ensighten

Level 1

Hi,

I want to use Ensighten data for AEM personalization but can't find enough resource anywhere. Has anyone used AEM + Ensighten together? How can read the information in data layers to create stores and leverage that for personalizations?

Thanks,
Swaty

3 Replies

Administrator

Hi 

As far as i know, Ensighten is tag manager tool. Yes we can definitely use it with AEM. It is just a matter of fact to include ensighten's JS in the website page headers.

No coming back to your question on personalization, one of the workflow that i can think of is AEM-Ensighten -Adobe Target integration. Please have a look at this article [1] where AEM is intigrated with adobe analytics and adobe target VIA DTM (tag manager that adobe provides).  

Let me ask some experts in Adove if they can share their experience here.

[1]https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/integrate-digital-marketing-solutions.html

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 1

Ok, so let me try to explain what we want to do with the tools we got.
We want to use the information in data layers (see attachment) coming from a tag manager -Ensighten to create custom stores in AEM and create personalized experience based off the custom store info.
We are not using Adobe target now. Just want to leverage AEM to customize pages based off the Ensighten data.
For example: Create custom stores for login_status and search_keyword attributes in the data layer (see attachment) and personalize the page content when users are logged off vs logged in or when they search for xxx vs when they search for yyy

Swaty

Level 1

Hi @swaty_swaty / @kautuk_sahni ,

Do you guys have any update on this?

I am trying to integrate Ensighten TMS and Adobe analytics with AEM. Please do let me know if there is solution to it.

-Anish