Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

AEM - How to add a custom button to the sites.html and render it based on specific paths ? | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

AEM - How to add a custom button to the sites.html and render it based on specific paths ? by Veena Vikraman

Abstract

#AEMGyaan . After a long time I am back with some AEM Gyaan time . Hope all of you are staying well and healthy. Make sure to take care of yourself and your family first. Rest everything can wait.

So today I want to put up this article with some info which might help you at some point. There can be certain times when business might need an additional button on the sites.html console for some requirements. If you are also not so used to the granite console customizations like me  don't blame yourself , it is okay to not know few things. But then, we have got each others back right  So let me help you with some info I have gathered from some experts like Nate Yolles Arun Patidar and Theo Pendle

We will discuss two methods here
1. Render the button using a servlet
2.Hide or Show the button using a jquery

Depending on your requirements, follow any steps mentioned or customize them according to your requirements.

Read Full Blog

AEM - How to add a custom button to the sites.html and render it based on specific paths ?

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies