Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

AEM form components usage

Level 3

Hi , We have requirement in our project (6.3)to create a form with fields like singline text, multiline text,selection, submit,reset and captcha along with email action(triggering email after submission). 

Currently we have AEM sites license. And I am able to create adaptive forms in my cq server with above fields without having form license.

Could anyone please let me know do I need separate form license in order to create form with above fields. 

And without the extra license can we acheive the above form requirement with core components or OOTB form components ?

Please share your thoughts on this. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

For the delivery of licensed software, it is handled over the Adobe Licensing Website (LWS). Please visit licensing.adobe.com.
In case of any account issue, please check the LWS FAQ, or contact the Adobe Customer Service via cuscare@adobe.com.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

For the delivery of licensed software, it is handled over the Adobe Licensing Website (LWS). Please visit licensing.adobe.com.
In case of any account issue, please check the LWS FAQ, or contact the Adobe Customer Service via cuscare@adobe.com.