Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM Documentation - a Big Thank you!

Level 3

This is not a question, per se, but rather a thanks. I've recently come across what appears to be new AEM documentation that has proved helpful in explaining some of the intricacies of AEM technologies.

As there is not a lot of AEM documentation out there (but rather a lot of cargo-cult tutorials) my team and I have had difficulty understanding the internal mechanisms at work on the AEM stack.

I'm not sure who authored these articles but, from my team and I, we wanted to say thank you as they have begun to chip away at the obscurity of AEM.

Please keep it up! This is very professional, well written, and comprehensive documentation that is necessary for developers learning how to use your product.

Thanks again!

-Arielle

2 Replies

Level 10

Thank you for the feedback. At Adobe we try and hit the balance between theory docs like that and step by step that shows you how to implement a specific use case - they are both important so you can learn about background concepts and then see a how to - esp for use cases that use AEM APIs or are more technical.

Level 3

Absolutely! Both are incredibly helpful, thanks Scott for your contributions as well they've helped our team tremendously!