Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

AEM content fragment model Data type fragmentreference Missing

Level 1

Hi All,

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/sites/administering...

It's shown in this document fragmentreference, But not in my environment

dqin_0-1665305046792.png

AEM version 6.5.3.0

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @dqin,

First of all, you are referring to AEM as a Cloud Services documentation which is not relevant for AEM 6.5.x, here is a link to AEM 6.5 documentation:

Regarding missing Fragment Reference option, it's because you are using too old AEM 6.5 version. Fragment Reference has been introduced in SP10 together with many other changes around Content Fragments, see SP10 release notes:

To solve your issue you have to install SP10 or higher. This will bring Fragment Reference and other features.

You can download SP10 from Software Distribution portal:

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @dqin,

First of all, you are referring to AEM as a Cloud Services documentation which is not relevant for AEM 6.5.x, here is a link to AEM 6.5 documentation:

Regarding missing Fragment Reference option, it's because you are using too old AEM 6.5 version. Fragment Reference has been introduced in SP10 together with many other changes around Content Fragments, see SP10 release notes:

To solve your issue you have to install SP10 or higher. This will bring Fragment Reference and other features.

You can download SP10 from Software Distribution portal:

Level 1

There is also a problem with my local content fragemnt models not showing, but I can create fragment by model in the asset

dqin_0-1665382762688.png

and I also configured

dqin_1-1665382912863.png