Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM as Cloud Service Dispatcher Configs

Level 1

Hello, We're trying to make some changes to dispatcher for AEM as Cloud Service. I've made changes to custom vhosts and farms just to accommodate the DEV publish/dispatcher domains and test the initial dispatcher changes. These changes are working fine on local docker (per doc: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/cloud-service/local-development-env...). However, when I deploy these changes to DEV (full stack deployment) via Cloud Manager, I don't see the changes being deployed. I don't see any issues on logs. How can we make sure the changes are deployed to DEV since the SSH is disabled?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I faced this issue long back and the mistake I was doing is not having my farm/vhost file as a symbolic link to my available Vhosts/farm file. 

If you are sure that the enabled vhost/farm file is symbolic link, as a measure of any branch based issues, let's commit the code through any other branch.

even if you face the same issue and no errors on the logs, please raise a ticket to Adobe.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @jlk3, were you able to see any changes that are being deployed other than the dispatcher changes?

Also, have you checked your Adobe cloud repository for your changes?

Level 1

Ofcourse, that was the initial debugging I have already done. All code is going in except dispatcher.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I faced this issue long back and the mistake I was doing is not having my farm/vhost file as a symbolic link to my available Vhosts/farm file. 

If you are sure that the enabled vhost/farm file is symbolic link, as a measure of any branch based issues, let's commit the code through any other branch.

even if you face the same issue and no errors on the logs, please raise a ticket to Adobe.