Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM communities and Adobe Livefyre

Employee Advisor
We have got requirements to implement UGC related features like forums, comments, blogs etc on ourwebsite. We got to know from Adobe rep that Adobe has discontinued AEM communities and Adobe Livefyre products as they are not selling new licenses anymore. Does anyone of you have any other recommended products which provide similar set of features and which are used by any of your clients? What is good replacement for these products? 
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

You're right, Kunal. We no longer sell AEM Communities licenses. However, there are non-Adobe solutions available that you can explore to implement as a standalone community platform or integrate and bring communities elements into AEM site pages. Most of them offer third-party integration through REST APIs. For example, you can look at Disqus for commenting, and Khoros or Telligent for elaborate social and community elements. And, for blogs without commenting feature, you could also consider normal AEM site pages as blog articles. I hope it helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

You're right, Kunal. We no longer sell AEM Communities licenses. However, there are non-Adobe solutions available that you can explore to implement as a standalone community platform or integrate and bring communities elements into AEM site pages. Most of them offer third-party integration through REST APIs. For example, you can look at Disqus for commenting, and Khoros or Telligent for elaborate social and community elements. And, for blogs without commenting feature, you could also consider normal AEM site pages as blog articles. I hope it helps.