Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

AEM 6.4 - Missing Adobe Brand Portal from IMS Configurations

Level 1

Hi all,

I am currently working on integration Adobe Brand Portal via Adobe IO. But in the IMS Account Configuration I cannot see the Adobe Brand Portal under Cloud Solution section, how can I enable it?

I'm working on AEM 6.4.2.0 version and I follow the related guide: https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-manager-64/assets/brandportal/configure-aem-assets...

Can you please help me to understand the issue?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Configuring AEM Assets with Brand Portal via Adobe I/O is supported on AEM 6.4.8.0 and above.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Configuring AEM Assets with Brand Portal via Adobe I/O is supported on AEM 6.4.8.0 and above.

Level 1
Ok, thanks so I have to use the Legacy Cloud Service tool, right ?

Employee
Configuration via Legacy OAuth is no longer supported from April 6, 2020, and is changed to configuring via Adobe Developer Console. Please check if you have logged in as an admin user in AEM and creating an IMS configuration.

Employee
To add to this, I would recommend testing the integration with BP on 6.4.8 instance to rule out other problems.

Administrator

Customer needs to be properly provisioned with Adobe Brand Portal and Adobe I/O from Adobe support

For any Integration with Adobe I/O, Adobe support needs to provision IMS before cloud solution API can be used.

Kautuk Sahni