Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM cloud stage deployment failing with error javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Applying repoinit operation failed despite retry

Level 2

I am working on aem cloud migration project . Cloud dev deployment gets success . but somehow I am getting build failure error for cloud stage deployment 

javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Applying repoinit operation failed despite retry; set loglevel to DEBUG to see all exceptions. Last exception message was: Session.save failed: javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: OakConstraint0001: /etc/acs-commons[[nt:folder, rep:AccessControllable]]: No matching definition found for child node redirect-maps with effective type [nt:unstructured]

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Verify the permissions under

<env>/ui#/aem/security/permissions.html/principal/aem-acs-commons

Make sure correct permissions are allowed for stage environment 

And do the below changes

• Go to the /etc/acs-commons check its node type it should be nt:folder.
  • Locate to the child node definition to the rep:AccessControllable property
  • Modify the property value: In the property editor, find the rep:childNodeDefinitions property value. This property defines the child node definitions for the node.
  • Add the child node definition for redirect-maps: In the rep:childNodeDefinitions property, add a new child node definition for redirect-maps with the effective type of nt:unstructured.
  • Make sure the definition is correctly formatted and follows the property syntax conventions.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @MJ2023 ,

Please follow this solution that discussed in this thread, https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/the-quot-503-authenticator... 

You need to delete this file (org.apache.sling.jcr.repoinit.RepositoryInitializer~my-project.cfg.json) from your project. 

Level 2

My project does not have  org.apache.sling.jcr.repoinit.RepositoryInitializer configs

Community Advisor

@MJ2023 

It must be happening due to a jcr:primaryType mismatch.

Please check the jcr:primaryType  of /etc/acs-commons. It might be of nt:folder type. We might be trying to add a child node, which cannot be added under the nt:folder.

Please compare the node structure in server against a system that working well. 

Solution: please assure the parent nodes are of expected primary types

Aanchal Sikka

Level 1

Yes parent node primary time updated to sling:orderedFolder as nt:folder was not allowing to child nodes to be modify previously 

Correct answer by
Level 3

Verify the permissions under

<env>/ui#/aem/security/permissions.html/principal/aem-acs-commons

Make sure correct permissions are allowed for stage environment 

And do the below changes

• Go to the /etc/acs-commons check its node type it should be nt:folder.
  • Locate to the child node definition to the rep:AccessControllable property
  • Modify the property value: In the property editor, find the rep:childNodeDefinitions property value. This property defines the child node definitions for the node.
  • Add the child node definition for redirect-maps: In the rep:childNodeDefinitions property, add a new child node definition for redirect-maps with the effective type of nt:unstructured.
  • Make sure the definition is correctly formatted and follows the property syntax conventions.