Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

AEM cloud stage deployment failing with error javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Applying repoinit operation failed despite retry

Level 2

I am working on aem cloud migration project . Cloud dev deployment gets success . but somehow I am getting build failure error for cloud stage deployment 

javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Applying repoinit operation failed despite retry; set loglevel to DEBUG to see all exceptions. Last exception message was: Session.save failed: javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: OakConstraint0001: /etc/acs-commons[[nt:folder, rep:AccessControllable]]: No matching definition found for child node redirect-maps with effective type [nt:unstructured]

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Verify the permissions under

<env>/ui#/aem/security/permissions.html/principal/aem-acs-commons

Make sure correct permissions are allowed for stage environment 

And do the below changes

• Go to the /etc/acs-commons check its node type it should be nt:folder.
  • Locate to the child node definition to the rep:AccessControllable property
  • Modify the property value: In the property editor, find the rep:childNodeDefinitions property value. This property defines the child node definitions for the node.
  • Add the child node definition for redirect-maps: In the rep:childNodeDefinitions property, add a new child node definition for redirect-maps with the effective type of nt:unstructured.
  • Make sure the definition is correctly formatted and follows the property syntax conventions.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @MJ2023 ,

Please follow this solution that discussed in this thread, https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/the-quot-503-authenticator... 

You need to delete this file (org.apache.sling.jcr.repoinit.RepositoryInitializer~my-project.cfg.json) from your project. 

Level 2

My project does not have  org.apache.sling.jcr.repoinit.RepositoryInitializer configs

Community Advisor

@MJ2023 

It must be happening due to a jcr:primaryType mismatch.

Please check the jcr:primaryType  of /etc/acs-commons. It might be of nt:folder type. We might be trying to add a child node, which cannot be added under the nt:folder.

Please compare the node structure in server against a system that working well. 

Solution: please assure the parent nodes are of expected primary types

Aanchal Sikka

Level 1

Yes parent node primary time updated to sling:orderedFolder as nt:folder was not allowing to child nodes to be modify previously 

Correct answer by
Level 3

Verify the permissions under

<env>/ui#/aem/security/permissions.html/principal/aem-acs-commons

Make sure correct permissions are allowed for stage environment 

And do the below changes

• Go to the /etc/acs-commons check its node type it should be nt:folder.
  • Locate to the child node definition to the rep:AccessControllable property
  • Modify the property value: In the property editor, find the rep:childNodeDefinitions property value. This property defines the child node definitions for the node.
  • Add the child node definition for redirect-maps: In the rep:childNodeDefinitions property, add a new child node definition for redirect-maps with the effective type of nt:unstructured.
  • Make sure the definition is correctly formatted and follows the property syntax conventions.