Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Assets - Smart Collections : ratings = 3 OR above

Level 1

I can create a Smart Collection with the rule :  "average rating = 3"

but then I'm missing 4 and 5 stars assets.

Is there a way to set the rule as  "=3 or above" ?

cheers,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

You have valid points and there must be a feature which allows to do filtering as you want. I would request you to raise a daycare ticket to get this fix from adobe.

Wouldn't like to recommend customization because it isn't a good option in this case.

Jitendra

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 9

Honestly, didn't get your question here. Can you elaborate your concern with the context?.

Jelaludo.Gerald wrote...

I can create a Smart Collection with the rule :  "average rating = 3"

but then I'm missing 4 and 5 stars assets.

Is there a way to set the rule as  "=3 or above" ?

cheers,

Administrator

Hi 

Can you please elaborate you question bit more ?

Documentation for User rating component :- https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-0/author/social-communities/using-ratings.html

When you double click on the placed Rating component, an edit dialog opens up.

You can configure the Rating component to either allow users to submit a rating or show the average results of ratings already submitted.

rating dialog

Select the Display Only option. If checked, the Rating component will only display the average ratings submitted for the page. If unchecked, it will allow users to submit ratings for the page by clicking on the stars. Default is unchecked.

Link:- https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-0/develop/social-communities/essentials/rating.html

Please explain you question in more details to better understand and help you.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Level 1

Thanks for the reply Kautuk,  

I checked your link but it was about AEM Social Communities.
My question is about AEM Assets.

AEM > Assets > search > from there you can set filters and choose to [Save Smart Collection]

Goal, have a smart collection that shows me all the *** and **** and ***** assets.

not one smart collection for 3 stars, another for 4 stars, etc.

not [rating = 3] but [rating  ≥ 3]   

see new attachment for screenshots

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

You have valid points and there must be a feature which allows to do filtering as you want. I would request you to raise a daycare ticket to get this fix from adobe.

Wouldn't like to recommend customization because it isn't a good option in this case.

Jitendra