Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM 6.5 VanityPath is not working

Level 2

Hello, I have a question, when I try to modify a vanity url in the local environment, it looks like this, it doesn't let me edit it, instead, in dev, stage and prod it does, why can this happen?

juancarlos2022_0-1651252845093.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @juancarlos2022 ,

Looking at the image, it seems like you have some customization in your base page properties which is making it disable. This could have been done intentionally within your project. This is not how AEM OOTB page properties looks like. I would recommend to verify each property on the basepage within your project to check where what is causing this. And for reference, create a fresh AEM instance and go to page properties for we-retail and verify. 

Also, if in dev stage and prod it is allowing meaning the code is not the same on local and the other environments.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @juancarlos2022 ,

Looking at the image, it seems like you have some customization in your base page properties which is making it disable. This could have been done intentionally within your project. This is not how AEM OOTB page properties looks like. I would recommend to verify each property on the basepage within your project to check where what is causing this. And for reference, create a fresh AEM instance and go to page properties for we-retail and verify. 

Also, if in dev stage and prod it is allowing meaning the code is not the same on local and the other environments.